To meet Kyber Network, a multi-chain cryptocurrency trading and liquidity hub that combines liquidity from a variety of sources to enable traders to trade at the best possible rates, while enabling liquidity providers to maximize earnings through capital efficiency can be made.
Background and History
Founded in 2017, Kyber Network has offices in Singapore and Vietnam, and has team members all over the world.
The Kyber Network is an ever-growing leader in the DeFi space, having developed one of the earliest decentralized exchanges (DEXs) with Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin himself as an advisor. The Kyber team continues to innovate; Leading the launch of WBTC (Wrapped Bitcoin).
WBTC is the most popular ERC20 version of bitcoin at the moment. The team is also working hard to develop an enhanced liquidity pool on the KyberSwap platform to provide capital efficiency for any token pair. The Kyber network is growing rapidly and is therefore a part of a leading batch of Alliance DAO/DeFi Alliance mentors.
Through its leading DEX (decentralized exchange) aggregator and liquidity protocol, KyberSwap.com, the Kyber Network aggregates liquidity from a variety of sources to enable instant token trading. Best rates and best returns Token for liquidity providers.
The vision of the Kyber Network is to be a decentralized economy and the preferred liquidity hub for the community. A place where any user, trader or application can easily access the required tokens for their liquidity needs.
The Kyber Network is committed to expanding its reach and building protocols that support convenient and secure value exchange in decentralized finance and beyond.
KyberSwap, DeFi disruptive
DeFi needs decentralized liquidity and this is where KyberSwap.com excels. As Kyber’s leading DEX aggregator and liquidity protocol, KyberSwap has the potential to be the key infrastructure that provides the liquidity needed to operate the entire ecosystem of Dapps. KyberSwap aims to revolutionize the DeFi space and create a world where any token is usable anywhere at the best rates.
More than 100 integrated projects have integrated KyberSwap and have facilitated transactions of over $7B for thousands of users since its inception. KyberSwap is currently deployed in 11 chains including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Cronos, Arbitrum, Velas, Aurora, Oasis and BitTorrent.
Kyber solves the ever-present liquidity issue in the decentralized finance (DeFi) industry, allowing developers to build products and services for various needs without worrying about liquidity.
- For Merchants: KyberSwap aggregates liquidity, automatically searches multiple DEXs to identify and select optimal trade routes and best prices for users. KyberSwap makes trading more efficient and saves time and money for thousands of users. KyberSwap draws liquidity from over 60 different DEXs such as Uniswap, Sushi, Curve, QuickSwap, Pancakeswap, Traderjoe, Pangolin, SpookySwap, SpiritSwap, VVS Finance and many more to get the best rates for traders on supported chains.
As a bonus, KyberSwap users can identify which tokens are ‘trending’ and ‘trending soon’. Tokens appearing under the Trending tab on the platform are based on current trending data collected from leading data aggregators CoinGecko and CoinMarket. Whereas the tokens displayed under the Trending Soon section are detected based on the trend detection algorithm of the Kyber network. The algorithm uses trading volume, price, market cap and other on-chain data to display the final result.
- For liquidity providers: KyberSwap allows anyone to efficiently use their capital to deposit tokens and earn fees over time. This is possible through KyberSwap’s enhanced liquidity pool which improves capital efficiency and reduces trade slippage. KyberSwap is able to meet the needs of various liquidity providers and market makers. Liquidity providers get better capital efficiency, rates, volume and returns as compared to other platforms. In addition, KyberSwap has combined liquidity mining activities with top DeFi projects that offer bonus incentives so that liquidity providers can earn even more.
- For Dapp Developers: On its mission to disrupt the industry, KyberSwap prioritizes easy integration by allowing Blockchain Dapps to easily integrate with its liquidity pool and aggregation APIs to deliver the best rates to its users, saving time and resources. KyberSwap is integrated by Dapps such as Coin98 Wallet, DEXTools, Kattana Trade, and ROM Terminal, as well as other top aggregators such as 1inch, Paraswap, 0x API, Matcha, and Slingshot. KyberSwap documentation can be found here.
KyberSwap’s operations on the blockchain are open, transparent and verifiable, with permissionless access for any merchant, liquidity provider or Dapp.
KyberDAO and KNC
KNC is the native token of the Kyber network and KyberDAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that allows KNC holders to participate in the governance of the Kyber network. In 2021, KNC went through a migration/upgrade process to make KNC more dynamic and flexible with the ability to upgrade more efficiently and give KyberDAO more control.
The upgrade made the token more dynamic and flexible and provided the ability to perform upgrades more efficiently. KNC is a dynamic token and can be upgraded, mined or burned by KyberDAO to better support liquidity and growth. KNC is primarily an ERC-20 token that can be linked to other chains such as BNB, Polygon, Avalanche, BitTorrent and other EVM compatible chains. For now, KNC staking is only available on Ethereum, with plans for multi-chain staking in the future.
KNC allows token holders to play an integral role in building a wider base of stakeholders and capturing the value created by new innovations on the network. KNC holders stake and vote to receive trading fees from KyberSwap.
The more trades are executed and the protocols are integrated with KyberSwap, the more rewards are generated.
KNC holders who give KNC stake in KyberDAO are given the privilege to vote on important decisions. As a voter, you receive trading fees and other benefits from ecosystem collaboration on the network. KNC allows KyberDAO to shape token behavior and upgrades, thus making KNC more adaptable and also providing better support for innovation and development.
KNC investors and backers include Hashed, Signum Capital, ParFi Capital, Hyperchain Capital and Stake Capital.
KyberDAO. KNC at stake and earnings
Anyone is allowed to stake KNC, vote on proposals and claim KNC rewards on the official KyberDAO interface, Kyber.org. Kyber.org is optimized for all devices including mobile and works well on any web3 and dApp browser.
The amount of KNC rewards a user receives is based on KyberSwap’s trading volume and other factors such as the KNC amount that the user stakes.
How to participate in KyberDAO
follow these steps:
- Visit the official KyberDAO website kyber.org
- Connect your Ethereum Wallet
- Bet on KNC to get voting power. Alternatively, you can delegate your voting power to someone else, for example a staking service.
- Wait for the next voting era to begin. Each epoch ~ 2weeks . Is
- vote on all resolutions
- After voting, claim your rewards in the next era. Rewards are paid in KNC.
- Join and follow Kyber’s official Discord servers KyberDAO Twitter account for latest updates
Kyber Ventures, the investment arm of Kyber Network, aims to support entrepreneurs in building the next giants of the decentralized world.
The investment arm aims to share their insights, experiences and connections from all their years building in the space to help new projects and new founders succeed.
Kyber Ventures takes a strong practical approach to taking on projects at all stages from technical design, product positioning, branding, business development to community building. Some notable portfolio companies include GameFi projects Pegaxy and Sipher, and the NFT-focused L1 series, Aura Network.
Trade and earn tokens at the best rates on DeFi
For years to come, Kyber Network aims to make its flagship product KyberSwap.com the best platform for users to trade, earn and participate in DeFi across all chains. In addition to consolidating its market position, Kyber aims to remain at the forefront of DeFi and continue to innovate and innovate in the industry.
To stay up to date with the Kyber Network, their latest developments and news, follow them on their social media channels: Discord | Twitter , Blog | Global Telegram |