1.500 attendees and 120+ world-class speakers will fly to Barcelona to discuss Blockchain, Crypto, DeFi, NFT and Web3.
[Barcelona, Spain – 20 June 2022] – European Blockchain Convention 2022, which will be held June 26-28 The 5-star Hotel Hyatt Regency in Barcelona will welcome 1,500 attendees in the largest edition since its opening in 2018. Sponsors are sold out and tickets will be sold out very soon.
The three-day event will feature over 100 exceptional industry experts in a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include,
- kelly peterson (Institutional Sales and Trading, Coinbase)
- inaki moreno (Blockchain and Web3 Lead, Google)
- Maria Eisner Pelcho (Senior Business Solutions Manager, Concordium)
- Andra Georgescu (Co-Founder, District)
- francisco marotto (Blockchain Lead, BBVA)
- Rupertus Rothenheuser (Chief Commercial Officer, BitMEX)
- laurent perello (Blockchain Advisor, Tron DAO)
- Charles Walton (Senior VP & General Manager, Avast)
- James Hume (Global Head of Sales, Huobi Global)
- David Nunes (Head of Six Digital Exchanges)
- Edgar Plasencia (BD Manager Spain and LATAM, Bitgate)
- Maurice Murrow (CEO & Co-Founder, HODL)
- Cote de Monteverde (Head of Blockchain and Crypto, Banco Santander)
- Thomas Moser (Board Member, Swiss National Bank)
This year’s talks will cover topics including crypto assets, stablecoins, CBDCs, NFTs, DAOs, metaverses, privacy, institutionalization of crypto and DeFi, regulation of digital assets, Web3, sustainability and the creation of tokens.
This is EBC’s first in-person event in two years. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, EBC moved all of its programs online. In 2021, the company hosted 10,000+ attendees across multiple online events.
“This is our return. After 2 years of Zoom meetings and working from home, we are thrilled to be able to host a physical event in Barcelona this year. Victoria Gago, Co-CEO of the European Blockchain Convention, said.
“We built EBC to create an open space for all to learn, connect, and unlock the potential of blockchain. Seeing people reconnect in person again and again relive the beauty of face-to-face interactions. It would be amazing to experience. Daniel Salmarone, Co-CEO of the European Blockchain Convention, said.
About the European Blockchain Convention
The European Blockchain Convention was born in Barcelona in 2018 with a mission to inform, educate and connect the global blockchain community.
After 4 years and 6 major events, the European Blockchain Convention has become the place where every year thousands of brightest minds from around the world meet to discuss the role of blockchain technology in the future.
website | LinkedIn | Twitter