TeaThat cryptospace has come a long way from being limited only to primitive cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The space has been generous enough to host a plethora of projects from different sectors, with and without utility. Successively, business meme coins have attracted the interest of the public.
When it comes to meme coins the top meme coin Dogecoin is the first to entice. Launched in December of 2013, the digital token has gained immense popularity. With the likes of celebrities, billionaire investors and social media savvy. Canine coinage has seen many adoptions and acceptance by well-known brands and firms.
That said, investors are still looking forward to DOGE and considering its future prospects. Are you looking forward to Dogecoin price predictions? Included in the possible value projections of the meme coin for 2022 and the years to come.
|market cap||$ 0.0000|
|trading volume||$ 0.0000|
|all time high||$ 0.0000 January 1, 1970|
|All time low||$ 0.0000 January 1, 1970|
Dogecoin (DOGE) Price Prediction for 2022
|less likely||Average price||potential high|
Dogecoin had made its way to 2022 with a trading value of $0.1701, Continuing its southward motion from last year. The meme coin saw a decline in support $0.1365 on January 10th. However, it featured a quick “V-shaped” rebound with wick brushing. $0.2147 on 14 January.
The spike was short-lived, as DOGE fell below its support on January 22 to a low of $0.1208. Thereafter, the asset moved sideways, holding close to its support levels till February 3. when it grew $0.1732 on 7 February.
However, trading turmoil led to a fall when it broke quarterly lows $0.107, By the end of the quarter, the price of DOGE had managed to climb up $0.1459, The second quarter has been brutal for the industry, the impact of which is reflected in DOGE’s price. The canine coin has slipped from its quarterly high $0.179 to suppress the levels $0.06872,
Q3. Dogecoin Price Prediction for
If Mem Coin moves with a bullish trend in the third quarter. Further incentives, such as key acceptance and adoption, can push the price up to its potentially high level. $0.0898, On an optimistic note, while 2.04 m Addresses are in money, 1.84 m The addresses are out of money. While the average price may remain around $0.0763Bears can drive the price down $0.0641,
Q4. Price Prediction for DOGE
If the coin gets listed on the newly familiar cryptocurrency exchanges, the price could rise by the end of the year. $0.1122, However, regular buying and selling pressure pushes the price down to . will leave the average level of $0.0964, That said, if sentiment goes with the concerns about usefulness and value the bears fall prey to it. the price could possibly drop $0.08005,
Dogecoin Price Forecast for 2023
Dogecoin price is expected to gain major traction in 2023. As the meme space will become a favorite of traders fighting potential inflationary threats. Therefore, by the end of 2023, the meme coin will hit $0.22026, The price is likely to end trading with average buying and selling pressure $0.15081, That said, a potential crisis in the business could push the price down. $0.102,
DOGE Crypto Price Prediction for 2024
If the team behind Dogecoin rolls out developmental upgrades and real-life use cases. Canine Coinage may fare against industry leaders. In such a case, the price of DOGE will be at its potentially higher . can jump up to $0.317, On the other hand, dwindling position and decreasing quantity of meme coins can drive the price down. $0.1708, That said, buying and selling pressure can land at the equilibrium price. $0.242,
Dogecoin Price Prediction for 2025
Rising FOMO with impressive hype towards Dogecoin could influence the price to heat up $0.5135, Secondly, if DOGE can survive with sufficient growth rate. In the highly competitive space of the future, the average will take a hit $0.385,
On the other hand, aspects of crypto such as zero stake rewards and a lot of functionality do not affect the market. Then the price can drop to its potential low. $0.265,
|year||less likely||potential high|
Click Here To Read Our Price Forecast on the Shiba Inu!
What does the market say?
digital coin value
According to Digital Coin Price, the price of Dogecoin is likely to rise to a maximum of $0.0957 by the end of 2022. The firm expects a change in trend to bring the price down to $0.0836. That said, an equilibrium under buying and selling pressure could bring the price of DOGE to $0.091.
According to the revised Dogecoin price forecast by Government Capital, Doge is projected to reach a maximum of $0.0747 in 2022. On the downside, it expects DOGE to drop to $0.0552. That said, the token is expected to trade at an average price of $0.065. Government Capital predicts DOGE to trade at an average price of $0.5081 by 2025.
According to Trading Beast’s DOGE price forecast, the meme coin is projected to close trading for 2022 with a maximum target of $0.118. The firm placed minimum and average targets at $0.0804 and $0.0946, respectively. Trading Beasts predicts maximum targets for 2023 and 2025 at $0.1038 and $0.1415.
Wallet Investor expects DOGE price to close 2022 yearly trading with a possible high of $0.188. Analysts at the firm estimate minimum and average targets to be around $0.0189 and $0.11018, respectively. That said, the average targets for 2023 and 2025 have been placed at $0.186 and $0.349.
What is Dogecoin (DOGE)?
Dogecoin is a user-friendly cryptocurrency project launched on December 06, 2013. It was forked from Litecoin and is widely supported by many wallets and exchanges. The main use case is for making payments and recently it has also been used as a tipping coin. To give small tokens to people during interactions on social media.
Dogecoins are inflation coins while bitcoins are deflationary coins. This is because bitcoin has a limit on the number of coins that can be produced and used for mining. Dogecoin, on the other hand, has no such limits and therefore has inflation, which adds to its profits.
Dogecoin was launched in December of 2013, following the massive success of bitcoin. In just one month, the official website had more than a million visitors. Which started with a price of $0.006, and has now grown to an ROI of 12728.011%.
Dogecoin was created by Billy Marcus, Oregon and Jackson Palmer. It was introduced as a joke, but who knew it would become so important in the crypto world. It is also used by retailers to receive payments from authorized merchants!
Our DOGE Price Prediction
The fact is that marketers are quite optimistic about the project and celebrities are gaining a foothold. Could take Dogecoin to a price that would surprise everyone. According to Coinpedia’s Dogecoin price prediction for 2022. If its trading volume increases further, we can expect DOGE to increase in price. $0.12 As the year ends.
On the other hand, if the market is again affected by external forces such as regulations or negative statements by influencers. May trade at potential lows for mem coin $0.08, That said, buying and selling pressure can land at the equilibrium price. $0.1,
historical market sentiment
- Dogecoin made its debut in December 2013 at $0.0006 with a market capitalization of $3.5 million.
- For a year, Dogecoin was on an upward trajectory and rapidly doubled.
- 2014 was not a generous year for Dogecoin, as new cryptocurrencies such as NEO, Stellar and Monero emerged on the market.
- As a result, the price of DOGE fell to $0.0001.
- Co-founder Jackson Palmer unexpectedly left the project in 2015.
- With this news, the world started talking about the imminent death of DOGE.
- However, this did not happen, as DOGE managed to trade at $0.00014 by the end of December 2015.
- Dogecoin did not cross the $0.0002-0.0003 price range until 2017.
- The value of the coin increased dramatically to $0.003 in the spring of 2017 and continued to change.
- Amazingly, DOGE increased to $0.007 by the end of 2017.
- Dogecoin price declined as the cryptocurrency tightened in the Southeast Asian country, but it quickly recovered to $0.017.
- Later in April the price dropped to $0.002. By September the price dropped slightly to $0.006.
- DOGE fell again to $0.002 to end the year 2018.
- Altcoins traded sideways for most of the year in 2019.
- The minimum bounce saved the market cap around July to around $0.004.
- But the latter lost most of these returns by the end of the third quarter.
- As of the end of December 2019, Dogecoin was trading at $0.0020.
- Dogecoin continued to trade at $0.002 in early January.
- With a steady correction, the price managed to reach $0.003 by mid-February.
- With some price variations, Dogecoin reached $0.004 by July.
- DOGE began an upward trajectory amid the extension of bitcoin’s price rally and ended the year at $0.004.
- DOGE price started yearly trading bullish and continued to trade at $0.007.
- The popular meme coin attracted immense attention. When it rose more than 800% and fell by almost 300% in a single day.
- After several events and endorsements from Elon Musk, DOGE surged over 15,000% to an all-time high of $0.74 on May 8th!
- The SNL incident led to the decline of the meme coin. This was further aggravated by the market crash, which left the price at $0.22 on May 19.
- The second quarter closed at $0.246. During the third quarter of 2021, Mem Coin was consolidating within $0.2.
- Dogecoin ended the year with a price tag of $0.168.
Click Here To Read Our In-depth Bitcoin Price Prediction!
questions to ask
A: Yes, Dogecoin can definitely be a good investment if you are looking to invest for the long term.
A: No, Dogecoin is not a dead investment right now, peaks and troughs are common in the cryptocurrency industry. Major announcements and events will ultimately affect the price.
A: The price of DOGE can claim the $0.382 mark by the end of 2022.
A: According to our DOGE price forecast, the meme coin could reach a maximum of $0.5135 by the end of 2025.
A: Dogecoin is available for trading on major exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, HitBTC, Thodex and VCC Exchange.