Cronos, the EVM-compatible layer-1 blockchain backed by industry giant Cryptocom, has announced a 10-week accelerator program with $100 million in funding.
- According to a press release shared with crypto potatoes, Cronos launched the so-called Chronos Accelerator Program.
- It’s a 10-week initiative with a $100 million war chest that aims to keep the momentum going in the space and provide further incentives for developers to continue building.
- Projects that get the green light will be matched with industry mentors with relevant experience.
- In addition, Cronos Labs will also host weekly workshops involving outside subject matter experts. His focus will be on various topics related to the creation of decentralized protocols.
- Speaking on the matter was Ken Smit, Managing Director of Cronos Chain and Cronos Labs Accelerator, who said:
Through Cronos Accelerator, we want to increase the capacity of projects that sincerely want to help the ecosystem grow by providing support in almost every area of their operations. In the current climate, it is more important than ever that we keep our heads down and start building aggressively.
- The seed investment opportunities from the accelerator will range between $100K and $300K, the release said.
- The news comes after Cryptocom received provisional approval to offer cryptocurrency-related services in Dubai a few days ago.
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register and enter code POTATO50 to get up to $7,000 on your deposit.